Saturday, October 01, 2005

#41 Dawdling with Dan, Part 1

(Click on the title to hear the podcast or right click (option+click on a Mac) to download.)

Wherein I run the risk of having "Ramblings and Musings" become the "Mahn Family Story Hour" by interviewing Dan Mahn, youngest brother of Shirley and Ron's version of "My Three Sons". Dan is equally entertaining although, unlike Paul, I actually think most of what he says is true! The only thing he says that I know is NOT true is that Seattle is bigger than Milwaukee; according to the 2000 Census, Milwaukee has a larger population than Seattle (but only by about 30,000 people).

Its a new month and you can certainly vote at Podcast Alley if you'd like, although there isn't much chance of my breaking into the top 100 podcasts.

Comments are always welcome. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Try Netflix for Free!