Monday, April 04, 2005

Music Used in the Podcasts

I've decided to dispense with the use of a separate Shownotes file for each podcast. In the future I'll put the notes in the blog posting. Since the music I use in the podcasts, however, is always the same, I'll post the information here for your consideration

All music is performed by Kevin Van Sant, a North Carolina-based jazz guitarist. I think his music is great and would encourage you to visit his website here.

The intro music is "Beautiful Love" by V. Young, W. King & E. Van Alstyne from Kevin's CD duet recording with Ben Palmer, entitled "Sessions".

The outro music is "Estate", B. Brighetti & B. Martino, from the same CD.

Occasionally I use a short interlude piece, which, appropriately, is called "Interlude" and was written by Kevin and the other artists on the "Sessions" CD.

If you decide to purchase one of Kevin's CDs, make sure you email him and tell him that I sent you there.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Try Netflix for Free!