Friday, March 25, 2005

Subscribing to my Blog

I realize that many of the folks I emailed aren't going to "subscribe" to the podcasts, but might be interested in knowing whenever I've posted a new podcast. It is possible to "subscribe" to the website, but not the podcasts.

Many web browsers support "live bookmarking". For example, I use Firefox and if I look at the bottom right corner there is a little icon, which, if I pass my cursor over, says "add live bookmark for this site". If I click on it, it is added to my bookmarks and I'll see each new post.

Many homepages, such as MyYahoo allow you to add an RSS feed. If you added my RSS feed (http://ramuse.blogspot.com/atom.xml) the title of each of the posts on the blog would appear on your MyYahoo page. Many other homepages offer the same function.

Finally, many email readers have newsreaders incorporated. Once again if you "subscribe" to my RSS feed (http://ramuse.blogspot.com/atom.xml) in your newsreader, each new post will appear as a new email, so you'll keep abreast of new podcasts and can come visit the site and download the latest one.

Any questions, feel free to email me at carvern@wheatonalumni.org or post a comment below.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Try Netflix for Free!